Handbags at dawn

Reginald

Visit site
So, Jeremy Charman, a hunt terrierman of the Crawley and Horsham hunt based in Sussex has been fined £80 by police after throwing - wait for it - a dead rabbit at hunt monitors in November of this year. These terriermen really don't hold back!!!

Fairynuff

Visit site
At least it was dead. A 17 year old boy from Inverness was fined 500 quid and was sentenced to 200 hours com work for......throwing a "LIVE" lamb on an open fire because he wanted to have a "LAUGH"! He wasnt a terrierman nor a hunter but an ordinary member of the public who will grow up to become....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS, his friend killed the lamb to end its suffering after is was roasted, live.

Sidesaddle

She who knows best
Visit site
Antiantianti - you wouldn't happen to have been on the old BBC boards would you? Under many many many animal related names?

I think I know you.

Blairite

Visit site
Antihunt and Antiantianti,

Why do I suspect Soggy has his fingerprints all over you? My, he has been busy lately! At this rate General Rupert will have to be mobilised to even things up!

As one contributor said, we can be greatful at least that the poor animal was dead as it was flung at a member of the general public. I had not heard the Lamb story, but nothing surprises me. What is shocking is that the Judge only handed down a sentence of community service. Life imprisonment or at least a fixed term would have been more appropriate.

Regards

Lord_Blairite