hann x welsh cob

mat

www.atmosphere-equestrian.com
I am currently competing/training one that I am selling on behalf of his owner, I will try to get apic for you.. but he is 15.2 ish and quite stocky but with a pretty head. He got 72.94% last time out at Elementary level dressage, and hasdone SJ too.

william99

Visit site
thanks would love to see a photo .My foal was supposed to be pure section D but alfter she was covered and tested in foal she ran out with a hanoverian stallion and the foal is grey so is def not a welsh foal. I had a huge shock when he turned grey but am really pleased with him now

mat

www.atmosphere-equestrian.com
why cant it be welsh if it is grey?!?!
confused.gif

alleycat

Visit site
That Lovely big buckskin paralympics dressage horse- what was his name-Blue Circle Boy? Wasn't he Welsh D X Hannoverian?

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I know someone with a 16.2hh pure Welsh D, also Maesmenach (sp?) breed those big Ds don't they....i've never seen one of theirs under 16hh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought H's L was 17hh - presuming that is who you are talking about?

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
No, I'd forgotten about L actually. No, these are the people I bought Rhyn from. They've got (well, is now up for sale/sold) a 16.2hh chestnut Welsh D. Can't remember his full name now or who he was by but apparently pretty good breeding.