Hannah Francis (Wilberry Wonder Pony) has passed away

Asha

Visit site
Her blogs where incredibly moving and inspiring. She fought the whole time. So very sad. Thoughts with her family x

Notimetoride

Visit site
It's such a cruel world. I enjoyed her posts on FB and almost felt like I knew her so I am strangely feeling a personal loss myself. Can't begin to imagine how her family are coping. She's nothing less than an absolute legend and her spirit will live on.

dizzyneddy

Visit site
Very sad news, it brings life in general into perspective. Hannah is now at peace and she won't be suffering at the hands of that awful disease. My heart goes out to those closest to her, her family & friends that are left with a void from her passing although you know a loved one is going to pass away it still comes as a shock particularly for one so young with their life ahead of them. They must be so very proud of her achievements especially with her fundraising.
She was truly inspirational & l felt saddened when she said she didn't want to be forgotten. She definitely won't be as she's touched the hearts of so many people that she didn't even know and she's probably helped others in similar situations cope. She might not have accomplished everything she wanted to in her short life but l'm glad that she managed to fulfill some of her wishes. Heaven is a definitely a brighter place with her there, god bless her