Happiness is........... by Pidge

Pidgeon

Visit site
Following 'mum' around the field whilst she poo picks and inspecting every poo that goes in the barrow
blush.gif
smirk.gif
grin.gif

What's your horses happiness?

Pilib

Visit site
Happiness is stuffing my face.........

Eating everything in sight and getting grumpy if I can't eat everything in sight!!!

Pilib x

TS_

Visit site
Happiness is.....
waiting until mum has filled the wheelbarrow when she's clearing up my field for me and...tipping it over. Muhahaha
cool.gif
smirk.gif
grin.gif

DellaMoon

Visit site
Happiness is ....

pretending to be scared of absolutely everything and nothing!! Big leaves, little leaves, dead grass, man hole covers, white road paint etc etc!! Unless mum wants me to jump it then it's fine!!

Dubsie

Visit site
Seeing if I can nip mums bum when she has her back to me without her noticing. Having a wall eye that side means I can look totally innocent when she turns round.
cool.gif
What do you mean she can feel it??!! It wasn't me, honest!
smirk.gif

Annagain

Visit site
Digging myself a huge mud wallow and then having a bloody good roll! And for good measure, wiping my muddy hooves on my tummy on the way over to ensure maximum mud coverage. Cleanliness is next to unhappiness if you're a big grey irish draught x hippo.

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Saving all my poos until I'm in my stable: I just know Mum loves the pooey, sloppy mess I make especially for her. I know she loves it cos her face goes all red and she goes all harrumphy. Lovely
cool.gif

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
having a good roll in his dust hollow, particuarly after mum has given you a bath, or in this heat chucked the hose pipe on you and put you out wet.

Baileyhoss

Visit site
A busy happy day of eating, sleeping, playing, more eating, some sunbathing, bit more eating, then mum brings in for a nice groom and dinner, a herbal treat at the gate, followed by a roll, more eating and sleeping
smile.gif
Oh, it's a hard life.

martlin

www.martlinequestrian.co.uk
Grumpy loves afternoon naps.
Trapez loves cuddles, and a bit more of cuddles.
Grace is only happy cantering
Mabel, hmmm definitely Polos
Melly loves attention, and cantering with Grace.
Holly loves 3 things: breakfast, suppers and snacks in-between
Vector loves Holly

E_Lister

Visit site
...wiping my spitty green lips all over silly mummy's clean clothes! Then looking all offended because she got upset!

Riverboy

Visit site
River - getting an itch... thats it right there on the spot... heaven...

Luca - Going REALLY fast, playing with River, having a cuddle

Both getting turned out in the mornings!!!

donna_mccrate

Visit site
Happiness is...

Standing in the middle of the field in my lovely cool breeze spot
Taking a massive drink and then going over for a hug, dropping water all down my mum.. she pretends to hate it but loves it really
smile.gif

Carrots, parsnips, apples, pears..... you get the jist!

Gentle_Warrior

Visit site
Happiness is......

* finding the boggiest part of the field to roll in after a bath,
* wandering down to the mucky bit of the field, but stopping for a nap first
* dragging owner to any nearest piece of grass as if I have never seen it
* treading on toes and then being 2 ton heavier to move
* finding a use for the enemy of the field as a grooming buddy for 5 mins a day and then reverting to hating him again

kit279

Visit site
Happiness is having his bottom scratched and following unsuspecting potential scratchers around in reverse to indicate his great desire to have it scratched.

Happiness is also behaving like a wally out hunting
smile.gif

Sarah1

Visit site
Yep, agree with the following Mum suggestion Pidge, but to make it even better, cos you know she enjoys it so much (otherwise why would she do it everyday?), try tipping the barrow up when it's full so she has it all to pick up again! Also if you can do another dirty protest right at the side of the barrow afterwards she'll love it even more!
Bailey x

nobbster

Visit site
nobby- finding things to pick up and chuck at my mum's ex-b/f's hehehe, and when mum sits down the field with me when i was on my own so i could eat the grasss.

rosie- food, food...........foood..............and...............grassss......and........cuddles running away from when when she wants to catch me to ride mwahahahahaha xx

4leggedfurries

Sunny Somerset - surrounded by bare scorched field
Visit site
by squeak - having mom give me a good scratch all over with the poo picker rake, i'm a very itchy boy, plus mom sitting with me in the field/stable and giving me lots of cuddles
by harry - just being left to my own devises. I'm a nervous boy and dont like being fussed over too much so its great when mom, just lets me be only giving me a quick brush down every night and my supplements in a bit of chaff
by dibble - when mom gives me my grub, cant get enough of the stuff, plus the cuddles and all the money she spends buying me nice new saddles and rugs and food and food and did i mention food...?

Ziggy_

Visit site
Happiness is finding any excuse to jump over things out hacking, whether thats ditches, puddles, small bushes, patches of long grass, the white lines on the road....

Earlier today we actually jumped over a solitary thistle!
blush.gif
laugh.gif