happy happy happy :)

poglet1991

Visit site
Hi, some of you may have read the threads on my little mare and i just wanted to do a little update.

I'll start with abit of background. Shes always been very bolshy and exciteable. She was sold to me as a confidence giver and i wish i had returned her from the moment i got her home and discovered she was in fact a rearer. However i kept her and the past 3 years have been a rollercoaster of emotions with her, shes been very jeckyll and hyde since day 1.

4 weeks ago she came into season and for 3 weeks she was absolutely crazy. She was agressive, put me in hospital i generally couldn't do anything with her. After a chat with my vet i decided to try her on regumate. Just the next day she was a lamb to bring in and i got on for a little hack, she was cool as a cucumber. In the past week i've hacked, schooled and even jumped round a course for the first time in 2 years with her. I now have the most loving and amazing horse that i though i had bought both on the ground and to ride. I've never felt this confident on her and i'm absolutely over the moon that i didn't give up on her all the times that people have told me to :) I'm hopefully taking her xc schooling in a few weeks which is something i've always wanted to do with her and that will make my year!!

she will be having a scan in 3 weeks and hopefully we can figure out whats going on and get it sorted for her. I can't wait to see what the future brings for me and my girl.

Thanks for reading :)

SVMel

Visit site
Another happy post :) So glad things have taken an upward turn for you, fingers crossed for the scan.

Finn

Visit site
Fantastic post! Well done for sticking with her and working it out. Its an amazing feeling isnt it when it all starts to come together?

Im really pleased that things are working out for you now and I will have all fingers and toes crossed that all goes well with the scan.

Lovely post, well done!

xxxx