Hard wearing horse clippers

Paint it Lucky

Visit site
My clippers are sadly dying on me so I need to get some new ones. I do quite a lot of clipping as also clip for other people and some of my clients horses are thick-haired cobs so I need some tough clippers! Currently have Lister stars which although fine on most horses don't cope well with the really thick-coated or greasy ones. I'd like to get another Lister set ideally as then I can still use the same blades and I do really like Listers. However I am open to all ideas! I like the look of Lister legends just am struggling to find any locally. Has anyone any experience with these? Lots of places seem to sell the Lister Liberty clippers, would these be powerfull enough?

HelenPassfield

Visit site
I have just had my Heinigers repaired for the first time in 20 years! I used to do a lot of clipping as I did for others when I was a student but now only do my own, generally 4 horses 3 times a year. They have done me well for a long time though.

TheEngineer

Visit site
Have a look at the new Heinegar Xperience clipper, they impressed me no end as a new tough breath of fresh air on the clipper market. Light, slim body, quality Swiss manufacture and designed for serious work.

Regards

Ian. The Engineer.

Dusty85

Visit site
Liveryman arena. Love them and they'll go all day long (even if i won't- clipping looses any fun it once had after about 5 minutes) :D