Harrogate Livery- another one!

xCiaraGx

Visit site
Hello all,
Looking to move yards (I know most yards in the Harrogate area) I am currently at Mr. Dunn's place just off Boggs lane- but to be frank I am sick to death of him and most of the people there! :mad:

I am wondering if anyone knows the P/W or P/CW fees for places in the area (all I know is Granby- and I not going there! :S - and I know Rudfarlington is about 100 a month but I don't like that it has no hacking)

Sorry for the pickiness haha, my boy is on long term box rest so his comfort is my biggest priority! :)

ladyt25

Visit site
I don't know of the place you are talking about but there are a couple in Kirkby Overblow that are quite nice I think. I don't know the names though, one is Angie Bell's parent's place. Another girl runs it now and brings on horses I think but they do livery as well I believe. There is also Rachel Thomas who is based at Rosemary Search's yard. I am sure she does liveries - although from what my sister tells me she's actually off with a broken back at the moment :(

Sorry, realise that's probably not much help as I don't know the yard names - maybe worth a drive round Kirkby Overblow? At least there's good hacking there! Of course there's always Birstwith Livery or YRC in Markington?

creamsoda

Visit site
There's Beavers at Beckwithshaw, they do DIY and part livery (5 and 2). They were good to us when my daughters pony was on box rest. Don't know prices though. Do Follifoot riding school do livery?