Harry Evans

meleeka

Visit site
So there’s another upsetting video doing the rounds on FB. I just wonder how he keeps getting away with it? ?. Are NI animal welfare laws different to ours? I just can’t understand how he hasn’t been brought to account for all his dishonesty and cruelty? Of course he’s not the only one doing it, but these latest videos are just horrific.

PSD

Visit site
How is this guy still walking? He’s been doing this stuff for years and still gets away with it ?

TheSpottyCobby

Visit site
I saw the video, had to quickly stop watching. Can't get the poor creature out of my head. How is he still getting away with this?!

meleeka

Visit site
How is this guy still walking? He’s been doing this stuff for years and still gets away with it ?

That’s what I genuinely don’t get. In this country, if there’s enough pressure via FB, the RSPCA do seem to act. How has this been going on so long with no Justice?

I wonder if he has a security guard at his yard?

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
More videos have just beeb posted. I hope he is in some serious shit now
What has been posted now? I don't want to see them.

Utterly heartbreaking to watch. He has been reported by numerous people to the local police and RSPCA equivalent but nothing is done. It seems the attitude is that 'that is the way that travellers do things' (their words in the email response, not mine). Why, when there are a thousand jobs he could have, is he involved with animals when he clearly has so much contempt for them that he would beat them mercilessly without a second thought.

clairefeekerry1

Visit site
What has been posted now? I don't want to see them.

Utterly heartbreaking to watch. He has been reported by numerous people to the local police and RSPCA equivalent but nothing is done. It seems the attitude is that 'that is the way that travellers do things' (their words in the email response, not mine). Why, when there are a thousand jobs he could have, is he involved with animals when he clearly has so much contempt for them that he would beat them mercilessly without a second thought.

same sort of stuff, couldn’t watch it all. Whipping the living daylights out of a horse that refused a jump, some sort of pony in a trap tied down in a bog, again couldn’t watch it all. It’s on dodgy horse dealers and is getting the hell shared out of it

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
same sort of stuff, couldn’t watch it all. Whipping the living daylights out of a horse that refused a jump, some sort of pony in a trap tied down in a bog, again couldn’t watch it all. It’s on dodgy horse dealers and is getting the hell shared out of it

Right, I'm glad I haven't seen it - I am part of those groups though so I think I'll just avoid them for a short while. It's really important that this gets publicity though - hopefully eventually he can be held repsonsible!

smolmaus

Visit site
I understand that it can be delicate work for the police giving out information on possibly ongoing investigations but that response is just insulting.

The whole nonsense going on about him being a "Traveller" and therefore immune to animal abuse allegations is also insulting. Not how it works!

9tails

Visit site
The dodgy dealers pages are awash with Harry Evans today, posts brought up with the same type of shit from years ago as well as the recent abuse. At best, this kid is in the wrong job. As I don't mix in that type of circle, I don't know whether this sort of "horsemanship" is seen as acceptable. But I can't imagine that those reputable dealers who deal from NI or Ireland are best pleased to be associated with this monster. Human nature being as it is, the reputation of his poor, abused and unsound horses will become the yardstick that all Irish horses are seen by.

smolmaus

Visit site
Human nature being as it is, the reputation of his poor, abused and unsound horses will become the yardstick that all Irish horses are seen by.

Well he's in Northern Ireland to start with, he's unequivocally not a member of the travelling community and not by any means seen as a reputable dealer as far as I can tell so I would hope not?

Mari

Visit site
The dodgy dealers pages are awash with Harry Evans today, posts brought up with the same type of shit from years ago as well as the recent abuse. At best, this kid is in the wrong job. As I don't mix in that type of circle, I don't know whether this sort of "horsemanship" is seen as acceptable. But I can't imagine that those reputable dealers who deal from NI or Ireland are best pleased to be associated with this monster. Human nature being as it is, the reputation of his poor, abused and unsound horses will become the yardstick that all Irish horses are seen by.
He’s not a kid. He’s a fully grown sadistic man.