Harry Hall Yale Boots - Help!

cbmcts

Visit site
Equestrian Clearance have these at half price and I'm really tempted but do they fit fat legs?? 46cms plus wide calves
blush.gif

TIA

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
I too like these boots, thanks for pointing them out. I have fairly chunky calfs and just fit into Dublin River boots, I tried the Harry Hall ones on and could just get them on, I measure about 39/40 cm calf then my jeans of whatever.

royal

Visit site
I'd like to know if they fit very slim legs?? I guess with the lacing they can be adjusted at the top, but no good if the bit below the lace is flapping in the wind!!!

Cyberchick

Visit site
The foot sizing is correct but check the stitching at the back as sometimes it can be a bit dodgy. Wide calfs are fine in them, they are very comfortable and waterproof and warm and I am quite impressed at the moment.
They now have a new waxy nubuck type material and if you can I would go for these ones as they are a lot nicer and more practical.

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
I looked this morning as was going to have nubuck ones, by the time I ordered at lunchtime all the nubuck ones in my size had gone so have ended up with waxy ones which I actually like the look of better. They seem a very good deal so if you want them I guess you need to be quick.