Harry Withdrawn from Afghanistan.

Paddywhack

Visit site
I saw him on GMTV this morning and he will be gutted about going home,he has been there fighting on the frontline thats been a childhood dream of his to do so,not many of gets to fullfill their dream !

goeslikestink

www.hozhatz.co.uk
um american media leaked the storey spoilt it and put him in danger great shame for him he could have been there for yonks longer had they not and noone would have been any the wiser hes been there 10 weeks
but its putting his fellow members also in danger but always a but
he did sign up in the army and wanted to fight and be like all the others it was his choice to do it-- and he will be so gutted hes not been able to do that

on the other side of the coin why should he come home just because he has a title -- ordinary people dont have that choice to come back and i think theres going to be a lot that says its unfair - as to fair

whats fair-- is it fair on him, or fair on parents that have others out there and also is it fair on the parents that lost some sons and didnt have a choice to bring back willy nilly as in get my kid out of there-

he joined the army -- my dad frought for king and country
as did many others they didnt have a choice they were drafted
those that chose military for a living know the consequnces and the dangers and so does our prince harry-- hes like his mum hes a peoples person wills is to but harry is more sensitive and wants to be part of people real peoples expreinces thats why hes like his mum perhaps more so than william
as this young man stuck to his guns and frought to be on the front line --------now hes been taken of - he will be upset more than anything great shame for a decent royal and one of whom has plenty of respect from his people.

WFL

Visit site
Good on him for doing it, but he has to come home now as his presence will attract every nutcase in the area to attack his unit and it is not fair that they should have to put up with that.

LCobby

Visit site
Such a shame, but he would have such a price on his head that it would expose his troop to well above average risk for the posting.
Compare to the Falklands, when Prince Andrew was piloting a helicopter - that was a more 'traditional' battleground, where he was at the same risk as other pilots and not a risk to his team.

Queenbee

Visit site
does no one elso think its a little bit odd that just before harry goes away everyone is slagging him off for shooting the wrong birds being a love rat and generally acting like an arrogant little boy that can do what he wants, the drugs, girls etc...

Now he spends 10 weeks away (not a big deal in comparison to some others) and it's like he's fallen in the sh*t and come out smelling of roses.

Did anyone really think he'd be out there for a real long stint, or that his cover wouldn't be blown!!!???

Funny then that as soon as he is back they interrupt normal tv to talk about prince harry the war hero...Give me a break.

Went away to fight...good on him. Came back...poor sod.

Do we really give a damn, and does it change the fact that he was a little sod before...? NO

Waits for the barrage of abuse from other forum members who were not so sympathetic to the little prince a few weeks ago......

JadeWisc

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Good on him for doing it, but he has to come home now as his presence will attract every nutcase in the area to attack his unit and it is not fair that they should have to put up with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that

I will also repeat what I said in the thread below by saying it was not the most strategic of moves to have such a high profile individual there in the first place. They must have known it would be a huge media/paprazzi frenzy with him being there. No high profile Royal can make a move unknown in todays society.