Hartpury Announcement

granfan

Visit site
Knitting is better, my grandmother told me blank, blank, etc. times. Better than building my tree house, swimming the lake, you know what she said. Bless her, she did not even wnat me around the rooster!! Well, he was mean.

To Emma's family, I hate it when my grandson rolls across even a meadow high on a cable at summer camp. But we want them to grow up and be. You did not want her to knit.

ekshears

New User
Visit site
this is very sad...thoughts and prayers out to emma and her family...does anyone know whether this was another rotational fall?

Rachy07

Visit site
I was unfortunate enough to see it happen yesterday. I believe it was a rotational fall. Very tragic and it brought me to tears when I realised she was not going to survive. My thoughts to all who knew her...she was only 23
frown.gif

Teasel

Visit site
My deepest sympathies to Emma's family and all who knew her. I was one of the fence judges at fence 20 (which was the ditch and skinny one stride after fence 19) and saw it all happen. Emma rode beautifully and did absolutely nothing wrong - it was one of the best approaches to the fence that we had seen. It was just a tragic and very unfortunate bit of bad luck.

RIP Emma xxxx

wizoz

Visit site
Just heard this watching the Olympics that I recorded, so had to come on here and pass on my sincere condolonces to all the family and friends of Emma. Such a sad loss for all. RIP young lady.xx

jesterfaerie

Visit site
I just heard about this, this morning.
My thoughts go out to her family and all who knew her, I hope they get some comfort knowing she died doing what she loved.
RIP
frown.gif

jazzy19950

Visit site
Absolutely heartbreaking, there surely are no words to express the devastation and sorrow her family must be feeling, My thoughts are certainly with all concerned. RIP.
frown.gif

katieewatson

New User
Visit site
I am a friend of Emma's and frequently browse this forum as a horserider myself. It is a horrible tragedy, and I think the tremendous amount of support from the equestrian world is a comfort to her family. I will let her parents know that these tributes are here.

Emma was a following her dream with Nina and passed away doing what she loved.

Katie x

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
I am so sorry Kaite, I cant even begin to imagine how you feel and it is clear that Emma had such a huge impact to everyone that she met or knew. I was unfortunate enough to be working near fence 19 on that fateful day and it is such a tragic loss of such a brave inspiring young lady.

briomac

New User
Visit site
Emma was a wonderful person who behaved with the utmost integrity at all times, it is imposible for me to think of a single situation where she acted in a manner to purposfully upset any individual. To have achieved so much so young is testament to the dedication which she put in to any situation.

I can honestly say she will be missed and stands as an example to how we should all aspire to be.

Brionyxx