Hartpury College

jaynee3

New User
Visit site
Hi,
I am looking ahead for next year. My daughter is in year 11 and keen to look into going to Hartpury college next year so will be 16.
Just wondered if anyone has taken there horse on livery there and could tell me the pro's and con's?
also is there any other alternative yards that would do full/part livery. My daughter obviously wouldn't be able to drive for the first year.

jaynee3

New User
Visit site
I know someone that has taken their pony there. As far as I'm aware the facilities are great but turnout is absolutely dire.
Thats what i have heard... i would like to hear whether other people have used full / part yards nearby im not sure how that would work if she isnt driving..

zandp

Visit site
2 friends of mine went over the last few years, 1 definitely found a yard walking distance from the college for her horse, I think the other kept hers at the college. There are a few yards close to the college.

{97702}

Visit site
Turnout is very very restricted at the college, haven’t found many people who have said it has suited their horse. Try Lyne House Livery or Fairfields Stables for full/part livery but if she doesn’t drive she is really going to struggle - she could try Audrey Brewer’s yard if she is still doing livery as that is walking distance from the college but it books up months and months ahead