Has anyone been to Naylors Equestrian?

BlackRider

Visit site
is it worth making the effort to drive over? (its about an hour away from me)

I'm not after anything in particular - just a mooch around.

If it helps, I'm fairly close to Oakfield (which I don't like), I used to love Derby House, but don't like robinsons.

(perhaps I'm fussy LOL).

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
Yeah I go quite a lot as it's only about half an hour away from me it's a nice drive out they have a lot of everything! It's a lot more than oak field and a lot more frown up than robinsons :)

Mari

Visit site
ive thought about going for a look. Like you I'm not looking for anything just fancy a browse. Oak field is my local tack shop too but think I'm a bit further away than you.

wench

Visit site
There's a fair bit of stuff in there, but I wouldn't drive an hour to it, unless you had a spare day and wanted something to do. Hope valley saddlery at somerford is better imo

MileAMinute

Visit site
Yes and I love it! It's about an hour away from me too. Love the fact I can park the OH in the 'man station' (free wifi, coffee on tap and a TV) and go about my business and pick him up when I'm done!

I do go via Robinsons on the way home but it just never seems worth it.

Princess Rosie

Visit site
We used to be fairly local to oakfield and regularly made the drive to naylors and very worth while, well laid out, lots of choice, lots of changing rooms so no queuing! They also have loos which is good after a drive lol. the staff are very helpful. They just need a coffee shop/drinks area and it would be perfect. Sadly live too far away now.

AmieeT

Visit site
OH, I'd love to go, it's so far from me though! I had a few issues with some stuff (not bad, just wrong sizes etc) and when I phones they were just so helpful!

Went to Robinsons nr Cardiff and definitely not really worth the trip!

Ax

Louby

Visit site
Its quite local to me, I have to say Im not a fan. The staff are good, the place is nice but I prefer the more old fashioned small shops. Used to love the old Naylors and Derby House as I like having a good mooch. There is a very good selection of clothes, more the better brands and to be fair a good selection of everything else but its all a bit 'big' and spacious for me. Its much better than Robinsons IMO although Robbies is great for your basic everyday stuff. Travelling an hour hmmmm, if your at a loose end then maybe but its not somewhere I think oooooh Naylors today. There website is good though.

stormclouds

Visit site
OH, I'd love to go, it's so far from me though! I had a few issues with some stuff (not bad, just wrong sizes etc) and when I phones they were just so helpful!

Went to Robinsons nr Cardiff and definitely not really worth the trip!

Ax

AimeeT if you ever fancy a road trip up there, let me know, I really want to go too!