has anyone got a naturally moody mare?

as sweet as hunni

Visit site
As title says, Hunni is,she does have her happy/cheeky days, but is a generally moody mare, she always acts so sorry for her self and depressed and is moody in school, go on a hack and she is so happy :D she has been better on depo though... so am i the only one with a moody mare?

Mongoose11

Visit site
My husband would say he has a moody mare ;)

My girl isn't very loving at all. Not like the other mares on the yard who are very cuddly. It is a helpful sign to illness or injury when she let's me kiss her face as I know there is something wrong! She doesn't really have tickly/itchy bits to try and bond with her over and she is quite impatient when you try to fuss her. Other times she will sleep while being groomed! Complicated mare!

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
My husband would say he has a moody mare ;)

QUOTE]

Lol, so would mine probably!

My mare is moody. Not in a mareish way that changes with her seasons, but in a permanant way! She is what she is, doesn't like cuddles or fuss, likes everything her way, hates being petted, just does her own thing and works her butt off for me! Doesn't show her affection much, but surprises you now and again when she does!

mayangold

Visit site
oooooooooh yes. Mine very un cuddly until you pay attention to the pony in the next stable her head is straight over the wall looking daggers. She is very very alpha in character so that might have something to do with it. You can always tell when she's in season because she's meek and demure. Strange mare. :rolleyes:

Godknows

Visit site
No matter what anyone says on here I have always found mare's moody and mareish. Don't bother all you mare owners denying it:D That is why I only have geldings;) Like most men you can sort them:D:D