Has anyone had dealings with??????? or heard of???????

Beanyowner

Visit site
I agree with Spans...dealers get a bad rap as it is, when most of them are perfectly decent law abiding citizens.

I find it very funny that this has all been aired in public though...what a co-incidence the OP has come on here for advice/venting space, when the dealer in question is also here.

Also...so you don't like people making assumptions about you and your daughter...so what gives you the right to do the same about JM07?!?

nic85

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
the bottom line is....
no money=no horse.....people don`t give `em away you know?
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh if only......Id have a few!!
grin.gif

OP...WTF????!!!!!
crazy.gif

And to Dealer bloke...try online banking, much easier
grin.gif

Sorry I dont have anything else to say to this as its pathetic......and how much of your life do you want total strangers to know Sam666?? Sorry cant remember your username??!! lol!
smirk.gif

tasel

Visit site
Thread gone wrong - there are two sides to a story... and both sides seem to think they are right, when the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

All I can say is...

TO THE BUYER: NEVER buy a horse unseen... there is no excuse for this. It doesn't matter whether you live in the furthest tip of Scotland and the horse is in Southampton. My horse came from another country, for goodness sake, and I still viewed her. So your daughter wanted a Friesian... how would you have known if they fitted together temperament-wise? Was this one the only Friesian in your price range? If that's the case, that's the wrong reason for buying this particular Friesian.

TO THE SELLER: Get internet and phone banking. Would make your life much easier, especially as a businessman. Give people up to 2 weeks to pay the money. From my experience with banks, you should never trust them to do anything within 7 days. Take this from someone who used to work in Finance!

mrjday

Visit site
Sam259 was given the correct bank details to send the balance of the money for the horse to. She 'claims' she sent the money however we have the black and white proof in our printed bank statements that the balance of the money never entered our account despite the fact Sam259 said she had sent it.

I waited from 30/4/09 (when sam259 'clamis' to have transfered the money) until 6/5/09 for the money to arrive but it did NOT and my bank advised me this had been a long enough time frame for the money to arrived within.

Thats all the proof thats needed - the money was simply not sent to us.

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
and how much of your life do you want total strangers to know Sam666?? Sorry cant remember your username??!! lol!
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif

OP - i read your first post with a degree of sympathy... by the time i got to the end of the posts, i was practically weeing myself with laughter. i look forward to your next post, you know, the one where you tell us all about your latest problem? perhaps you've recently escaped a serial killer?

diggerbez

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and how much of your life do you want total strangers to know Sam666?? Sorry cant remember your username??!! lol!
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif

OP - i read your first post with a degree of sympathy... by the time i got to the end of the posts, i was practically weeing myself with laughter. i look forward to your next post, you know, the one where you tell us all about your latest problem? perhaps you've recently escaped a serial killer?

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps the OP is really gail from coronation street
tongue.gif
wink.gif

RunToEarth

Visit site
I think it is a sad state of affairs when a person must come on here to defend what sounds like a genuine business.
My mum used to buy and sell on quite a few ponies and horses and we absolutely loathed and detested people such as OP, who are just conplete and utter time wasters and spead a load of shite in the process.

Vicki_Krystal

vpequestrian.weebly.com
This thread would be funny - pshyco drama queen woman shouting her her mouth off! - UNTIL you realise that stupid woman is doing her best to ruin another persons business.

To the OP - u think your life is bad? how about you sort your mental probs first before buying a horse and slating someones business on an open forum?

Its not big - and its not clever.