Has anyone had there dog referred to Dick White’s Cambridge?

olop

Visit site
Just wondered if anyone had any experience of Dick White’s in Cambridge?

my little dog has been on and off unwell since January with breathing problems and swollen lymph nodes. She’s had every procedure under the sun (x-rays, ultrasounds, blood tests, biopsies) and no cause has been found. Trials of anti-biotics, steroids and allergy tablets have not given her any relief.

she’s been referred for a CT scan and on reading reviews on Google I’m a little worried as we are self-paying.

wondered if anyone had any experiences? We’ve been given an estimate and happy so long as they can find a diagnosis which they are confident they will!

Clodagh

Visit site
I haven’t but several friends have. Two with spinal injuries (both self funded) who ended up paying more than they hoped but with a successful outcome.
They are an excellent practice and I hope they get to the bottom of the problem for you.

Morwenna

Visit site
My old boy was referred there a few times and generally I wasn’t impressed. Vets1 in Downham Market were really good and they also do imaging. Given the choice, I would take a dog to Vets1 or the vet school before DW.