Has anyone had troubles when leaving and old yard ?

tinatina

Visit site
you only have to read it to see for yourself and i not coming out wood work just new to this and been reading the posts everyone has there own opinion

TigerLilly

Visit site
i dont think it should be removed as i was only asking if anyone had troubles leaving there yards and i was only sharing my experiance i am sorry if i have upset anyone but sometimes things need to be said as i dont want anyone to go through what i went through meny thanks
smile.gif

TigerLilly

Visit site
on point 1 they was no water in the field for my horses as you snubed me and on point 2 i gave 4 weeks notice of leaving i had to leave early as you made me have sleepless nights on weather my horses were safe as you put no water in the field and added a geding to the field which kicked my mare and upset the apple core right through but backed fired as he got kicked so was pulled out on point 3 the said horses were moved to a field before all the comation started and point 4 my mares are not used to traveling and loading so lot of encouragement was needed as they was so much comation going on point 5 i shouted out are you happy now as my poor mare was so wound up from them wounding her up and point 6 we preasure washed the stables out and we have photo graphic evendence that this was done and point 7 the vets bill was cleared by them as my oh made them tack room doors and i have a signed recipet to say they have recived full and final payment for all outstanding bills with refrence to the freazer at the time we would have gone back the fowling day to pick it up but this was before all the comation started and she has made it very clear we are not welcome as they say they are two sides to every story meny thanks
smile.gif
sorry for the hassle but she has pushed me to post this from her previous posts

Ginn

Visit site
Word of advice Tlilly - please punctuate your posts. A sentance should rarely be more than 15 words long and is very difficult to read in your case. Your points would be better understood if they were gramatically well presented.

Ginn

Visit site
Simply that your points were difficult to read and taking a little more time writing them would be of greater benifit to the reader. No offence was intended but I struggle to follow your points where I cannot see where one ends and another begins.

serena2005

Visit site
this topic is going on way to long, cant you discuse your problems between your self?

aruging on an internet forum for the whole world to see is not helping the matter is it.

TigerLilly

Visit site
no i do agree but i have had enougth of her slating me and other ex liverys and i felt it was time to make a stand i am sorry it had to be on this forum but i was pushed into a corner once again i am sorry

TigerLilly

Visit site
i have made my point and i will draw a close to this situation and enjoy reading and replying to all fellow users take care everyone and i do hope noone gets to this situation its not very nice take care tlilly x sorry to cause offence but my horses are my life they are like my children as i do hope you will understand

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
on point 1 they was no water in the field for my horses as you snubed me and on point 2 i gave 4 weeks notice of leaving i had to leave early as you made me have sleepless nights on weather my horses were safe as you put no water in the field and added a geding to the field which kicked my mare and upset the apple core right through but backed fired as he got kicked so was pulled out on point 3 the said horses were moved to a field before all the comation started and point 4 my mares are not used to traveling and loading so lot of encouragement was needed as they was so much comation going on point 5 i shouted out are you happy now as my poor mare was so wound up from them wounding her up and point 6 we preasure washed the stables out and we have photo graphic evendence that this was done and point 7 the vets bill was cleared by them as my oh made them tack room doors and i have a signed recipet to say they have recived full and final payment for all outstanding bills with refrence to the freazer at the time we would have gone back the fowling day to pick it up but this was before all the comation started and she has made it very clear we are not welcome as they say they are two sides to every story meny thanks
smile.gif
sorry for the hassle but she has pushed me to post this from her previous posts

[/ QUOTE ]

That is such a long sentence I can't even read it - makes my head hurt! oh wait, hang on, maybe thats the tone and attitude of it!
smirk.gif

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
*cries*

This thread makes my eyes bleed.

FFS - if AlliJ really is a horrifically disgustingly cruel person, they take it to court. If TLilly is a lying spiteful ex-livery - take it to court.

Getting the hint yet?

A forum is not the place to bandy about alligations like this either way!

Oh, and TLilly, dyslexia is never an excuse for poor grammer. Google toolbar has a spell check option which you can download, and if nothing else, micrsoft word has a copy and paste function...

If you want people to take you seriously, I'd advise using them. posting "OMG evil stupid owner" isn't going to win you any support...