Has anyone managed to speak to a human being from NED ???

whiteflower

Visit site
Having logged onto NED to check my new pony is shown registered to me (he is!) i have noticed he is shown as 'chestnut'.

He is grey, has always been grey and his passport says hes grey !!! its a breed society passport and he is stud bred and dna tested so i know he is who he is if that makes sense !!

the only way to contact NED on the 'contact us' page of the website is via e-mail, ive merrily e-mailed my query again, and again.........and again without so much as an acknowledgment !!!

ive now gone down the line of e-mailing the 'complaints' e-mail address to see if that fares any better !!

Has anyone ever spoken to them or managed to find a contact number ??

whiteflower

Visit site
thank you so much - i tried google but am not great with technology and couldnt find it.

fingers crossed i can speak to someone !!

Herts05

Visit site
Let us know if you do manage to speak to anyone. They seem to have gone to ground over the last 6 months. Never acknowledge any emails to the. I think its disgusting

KarynK

Visit site
Currently the NED is wrapped up in DEFRA's plans to bypass all the breed societies and create one passport issuing private company who will apparently run the NED as well at no cost to the tax payer, so presumably a lot more cost to horse owners and breeders and no income for breed societies! You will have to watch this space on that one as the PIO's are fighting it.

I have been trying to get an answer from them on and off for 3 years or so as none of my foals have yet appeared on there and the oldest are now three years old. The blame was put on my PIO and that was untrue! I would not hold your breath if I were you.

ofcourseyoucan

Visit site
the sooner there is one body doing passports and data the better. a bit like buying a car... there doesnt appear to be a problem with that system, and it costs nothing to transfer ownership and docs back within the week!!!!!! breed societies worked before the passport system , they will continue to work without the overload of issueing passports!