Has anyone ordered from...

raegank

Visit site
I haven't but I'm very tempted now after looking through the website! How come matchy matchy stuff is so addictive please?!? haha.

Dizzleton

Visit site
I haven't but I'm very tempted now after looking through the website! How come matchy matchy stuff is so addictive please?!? haha.

I'm asking myself the same question Raegan! (Hope you're well btw!) 20+ saddle pads and bandages and I still need more! :-/

Stroppy Mare

Visit site
I also haven't but they do pink matchy matchy to a whole new level so yes, I'm also tempted! How does the euro conversion work with these? Are they cheaper (lol!!!)

raegank

Visit site
I'm asking myself the same question Raegan! (Hope you're well btw!) 20+ saddle pads and bandages and I still need more! :-/

Im good thank you! You can totally get away with it Jenny... Disney looks even more handsome than usual all kitted out! :)

I think I may need to get spending!!

Dizzleton

Visit site
I also haven't but they do pink matchy matchy to a whole new level so yes, I'm also tempted! How does the euro conversion work with these? Are they cheaper (lol!!!)

It works out a little cheaper I think! :)

Im good thank you! You can totally get away with it Jenny... Disney looks even more handsome than usual all kitted out!

I think I may need to get spending!!

I might be selling my hot pink Eurostar pad if you're interested? I think I need to get rid of a few to make room for more!

becca1305

Visit site
I have twice I believe. No issues, if I remember rightly I had to wait a little for one delivery as one item wasn't in stock but they emailed me to this effect to let me choose whether to cancel that item and refund or wait, and the other time parcel arrived fairly swiftly. I'd order from them again :).