Has anyone out there come across

0ldmare

Visit site
Sounds rather a nice combination to me, but I have never seen one so really only saying it because I like the breeds of both parents!!

cazza

community.webshots.com
Mardi is a full NZ Quarter Horse she is 14.1hh and is liver chestnut. We call her dumpy as she has huge muscles, and a barrell shaped body on short stumpy legs. The Stallion is Treliver Decanter, a beautiful WB Stallion who has long legs and fantastic confirmation and temprement. He is 16.3hh oh and a bonus he's a palomino, but we predominantly are looking for a horse with Bone, temprement and confirmation colour is the last thing on the list as a healthy foal is what we want. We originally were thinking of a pure TB to put her with but then what if's came into mind and imagine if she popped out a Quarter horse bodied foal on TB legs, that would be a disaster. I will have to ask Super_kat to post up some piccies of Mardi for me so you can see her and then if you go to the treliverstud website you will see pictures of Decanter. It would be intresting to see what you guys think.

trundle

Visit site
I think being able to tie your legs in a knot underneath your horse's belly is a positive advantage when it comes to polocrosse. It improves the security of one's seat no end....!

Anyway, it'll be mini when its born won't it ? That's what I meant, not that it'll end up smaller than Mardi !!!