Has anyone purchased ArkMat Rubber matting from eBay?

Dusty85

Visit site
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has purchased rubber matting from ArkMat? Ive seen them on ebay, but they may well have a website too.

I was just wondering on the general quality and if people thought they were as good as most others out there?

Im due to make a trip home to Exeter to see family soon, I see these mats are from there, so might pick some up and save myself the postage.

anyway, reviews appreciated! There are so many mats out there and these seem like a good price at £30 each for 6x4 18mm bubble top/ridge bottom mats.

Tern

Visit site
Didn't buy them off eBay but bought them direct from their site (as above poster) haven't been in stables, extremely heavy duty, very good prices although they delivered one short.. was sorted but they seem to do often (send one too many or one too short?)

Talyn

Visit site
I bought mine direct from the company. I have the 34mm EVA mats. They have been in my stable for just over 2 years and they are great! :)

SallyBatty

Visit site
Me. Bought them off ebay. Good quality. Had them for over 2 years now and still in good condition. Moved yards with them and they were very easy to move. Ordered 12 (enough for 2 stables) and they actually sent 14!

cornwallexracers

Visit site
Yes, I got my stable mats from them about 3 years ago and still going strong, in fact I'd say they were better quality than most I've seen. Ours are the rubber, not the Eva ones although the Eva ones are lighter, from what I've seen of other peoples they tend to absorb more of the ammonia and are a bit more smelly.

Last edited: