Has anyone received their "3 good reasons" and pink feed stirrer yet?

Halfpass

Visit site
Yep got my stirrer yesterday. BUt they could not give me 3 good reasons as i use a balancer rather than a supplement. Definatly won't be changing then but the stirrer is good the old mouldy wooden spoon is now redundant!!!!

riotgirl

Visit site
Yep got mine, and as Coppertop says it is huuuge. I have to stand about 3 feet back from the feed bucket in order to stir it
tongue.gif

Gingernags

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yep got mine, and as Coppertop says it is huuuge. I have to stand about 3 feet back from the feed bucket in order to stir it
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was considering keeping it at home in case of burglars, a good thwack with that and they'd change their ways!!!!

Saying that, it does work well, even when mixing a piddly amount of coarse mix with seaweed and oil!

Munchie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Got mine the back end of last week. Its HUUUUUGE - honestly I bet you could play cricket with it!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, got mine last week to.

And funny you should mention cricket.......horse is at boarding school at the moment so have no use for it...at least not for its intended use....OH and I have already had a good game or two of 'sock cricket' using that as the bat....
blush.gif
grin.gif

Did everyone get pink? Was so pleased when I opened mine!!
grin.gif

Mellymoo1

Visit site
Got mine a couple of days ago - My OH will probably be using it more than me, he hates his hands stinking of garlic whereas I don't mind mixing feed with my hands.

The three good reasons on the letter have actually convinced me to try their products!!

darkangel1243

photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
Yep got my stirrer yesterday. BUt they could not give me 3 good reasons as i use a balancer rather than a supplement. Definatly won't be changing then but the stirrer is good the old mouldy wooden spoon is now redundant!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And where does one get this mighty pink thing from
wink.gif

Could I please have the link
thanks

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
Mine came this morning, very pink!!
Only got one good reason, which was the price. They couldn't give other reasons because i'm currently feeding a balancer rather than a supplement, but it was a nice gesture of them.