Has anyone seen Avatar????

Vickijay

Visit site
I saw it at the cinema yesterday (well actually in 2 cinemas as one had a power cut!)

Just thinking that I wouldnt mind my pony being like the horses in there as they had 2 pairs of front legs which would mean my best horses duff leg wouldnt matter!!!

Pointless post but thought it was a nice film....

JCWHITE

Visit site
My husband has, I wont go, and even though he had to watch it in French, he enjoyed the film very much, and wants to go again,
JC

Vickijay

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
My husband has, I wont go, and even though he had to watch it in French, he enjoyed the film very much, and wants to go again,
JC

[/ QUOTE ]

Ru in France? It was a lovely film to watch, very nicely trippy esp in 3d

kendra2705

Visit site
Yes went last wednesday , saw it in 3 D absolutely brilliant , if you go try to see 3 D, there is a message in this film , the special effects are amazing and story is great, go see it soon as x

brightmount

Visit site
It's an amazing film and very profound. I never expected to be as moved as I was by it. You have to see the 3D version, it's an out of body experience.

Serenity087

Now would I be a Kentish lass, or a lass of Kent?
Visit site
I've seen it three times now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Absolutely love it!

loz9

Visit site
seen it in 3d & it was amazing!!!
& yes im with you i def want one of the 6legged horses!!! would make life a lot easier!

pootleperkin

Visit site
Loved it - you must see it in 3D. Got slighty worried at the big tree-worrying bit though as I thought my OH was going to jump up, shout at the screen and tell them to leave it alone - he's a bit of a 'Woodist' you see!

I was so amazed that they managed to make the CG guys comparable in close facial shots with the humans.

on a flippant note, I thought the idea of a ponytail to antenna plug in communicator with their beasties was novel - would be quite handy to have a direct neuronal link to my horsies (sorry if that sounds like gibberish, but you'll understand if you have seen the film!!)