has anyone seen or met Sammy, the demented mare (bay hackney x)

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
about 18 months ago i sold my slightly (ok, very) crazy mare...

she was 15hh, bay, and apparently Hackney cross (lovely trot). she was very very very hard to shoe, and impossible to load. it took me months to be able to get near her. she had a little tiny streak of white in her forelock.

she went to a girl called Nichole and her mum. who i think lived somewhere near Wales, or maybe not... pretty sure their surname was Roberts.

despite me being completely honest with them about how awful she was (and selling her very cheaply) they seemed to manage badly (i got an email accusing me of drugging her, which i DID NOT), and i suspect sold her on fairly quickly.

i'd really like to know if she's still around, and how she is... and if anyone's managed to crack her...

anyone?!?!

going to try and put up my first ever photo... hope it works...

sammyphoto.jpg

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
This is a link to a you tube channel, could this be your horse http://www.youtube.com/user/beautifullace
I have met this girl a couple of times and the horse seems to be doing really well if it is her, they are a lovely pair to watch and when I looked at her vids, she had clearly been through quite a bit to get her to where she is.

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
Didn't someone post pics in the gallery of a mare like that??
Can't think of when or who but the story was the mare was nuts but after taking it slowly the two of them had bonded.
I remember it being a really lovely story.
Hope it is your mare.

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Didn't someone post pics in the gallery of a mare like that??
Can't think of when or who but the story was the mare was nuts but after taking it slowly the two of them had bonded.
I remember it being a really lovely story.
Hope it is your mare.

[/ QUOTE ]

oooh, i'll have a look. and yes, she was nuts. completely nuts and shattered my confidence. but had tonnes of potential. just not with me... sadly.

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
I know, she is a a very brave, determined rider, I would b dead chuffed of myself in her shoes. Can you put the link up to the picture gallery if you find it as I am now v interested.

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
Oh i know i was just showing that the Youtube video (by beautifullace) was someone off this forum
smile.gif
Good luck with your search!

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
oh my god, i've just spent ages looking at all her videos on youtube... i am amazed by that girl. i think she has some kind of glue on her bum. she's fearless. i'm such a chicken, and can only ever dream of being that brave. in one of the videos she's sitting those bucks and rears, bareback, with a smile on her face!

i am Lacey's number one fan. she's beautiful! and that girl has performed miracles with her.
smile.gif