Has Anyone Seen this Mad Cowes Stuff?

LilyMidge

New User
Visit site
I have seen and heard a few people on my yard talking about a brand called Mad Cowes - does anyone have any etc? My friend from down south bought some as she saw it in Chiltern and Thame rider and she loves it...considering getting a hoody but have never heard of it before so wanting some opinions!!

Renvers

Visit site
Yes love it, have quite a few items bought from their website. They are really good quality and last well, even around horses. I think it is also all made in UK too.

COOKIE123

Visit site
Love the Mad Cowes range I picked up a polo shirt at Bramham earlier this year, just entered their facebook competition to try and win the matching gilet, fingers crossed!

LilyMidge

New User
Visit site
Great! Thanks for the info - I will definitely follow them on Facebook then if there are prizes up for grabs - the Gilet was one of the items I quite fancied!!
Are they at the horse shows too then? That's cool, maybe they're bigger than I thought!

lialls

Visit site
They go to quite a few of the shows, not sure if they will be at HOYS but might well be, otherwise it will be the horse trials next year now :)