Has anyone used Pink equine?

Fluffypiglet

Visit site
They do bespoke things suck as browbands and also they sell Mattes saddle cloths. Anyone used them? I’ve no idea if they are good? Any reviews out there? Also, Mattes saddle cloths are extortionately expensive (but I’ve designed a really lovely one!) are they as good as they should be for the price and do they work with a cc saddle? They don’t appear to come with short straps so slightly concerned that it wouldn’t work or would slip. Any thoughts welcome. Thanks ?

MissTyc

Visit site
In the olden days, the Pink Equine quality was superb! Then the company went quiet for a bit and re-emerged with quite a deluxe offering. Sorry, this doesn't particularly help you other than to say my experience of them has always been really good. I always joke their rugs were too good and too cheap. You only ever had to buy one and it would last a lifetime.

Fluffypiglet

Visit site
In the olden days, the Pink Equine quality was superb! Then the company went quiet for a bit and re-emerged with quite a deluxe offering. Sorry, this doesn't particularly help you other than to say my experience of them has always been really good. I always joke their rugs were too good and too cheap. You only ever had to buy one and it would last a lifetime.
Thank you. They don't appear to do rugs any more, which is probably a good thing for my credit card!!

teddypops

Visit site
I’ve got a couple of saddle cloths and a browband. All decent quality. I didn’t know they were still going. My friends daughter used to work for them.