Hat with washable lining

Kaylum

Visit site
My current hat needs replacing and it's a adventure Charles Owen with washable pads. I love it but should really get a new one as I have had it a while. So I need a good one to keep me cool and maybe washable lining anyone? Thanks

VickyP

Visit site
I'm a big fan of the charles owen adventuras, but can't find replacement washable pads anymore! Any ideas anyone?

I also have a Uvex hat and you can take the whole lining out and wash it. Lovely. The washable pads or lining really influence my decision in hat buying (aswell as safety and fit etc..) because despite my best efforts they do get a bit nasty after a while and yes they do need replacing after a while but I'm sure I've replaced perfectly good hats due to their skankiness..

Kaylum

Visit site
Yes I have had no luck with replacement pads for mine either. Thanks everyone will have a look at the recommendations

FRP

Visit site
I love my uvex!
Have a perfexxion for at home & have just order the suxxeed for comp. (Got a really good price at Simply Equine on FB)

they are unbelivable, so light and airy, i often forget i have it on, have never had to wash the lining in mine as i dont sweat or get helmet hair! :)