Have turned the matts upside down

OhCappaGino

Visit site
I have turn my rubber matts upside down, so the nobbly bits are on the bottom!
Its the best thing i have ever done. Its so much easier to brush now -

I really struggled with the nobbly bits, and was even considering taking the matts out!

Hes on a full bed of shavings. And the matts dont seem anymore slippery?

dappyness

Visit site
Ooo are they the anti slip ones?! More like anti clean!
I have those but unlike yours mine only has a very small patch of shavings where she wee's as she has COPD. They are a nightmare to sweep. I took mine out in summer to scrub and it took all blinking day..
May copy you in the spring when I scrub it again.

Herts05

Visit site
I've always had mine with the straight lines on top and have never had a problem with my horse slipping on them and they drain fine.

Louby

Visit site
Ive got them too and swapped mine to the other side as brushing them was driving me mad. Fast forward a couple of weeks and I nearly broke my neck slipping on them. Think it was a combination of my wellys and the fact the mats had got wet (I have an area at the front with no bedding) So I then turned them all back to the correct way. After they lost there newness, the brushing was easier.

OhCappaGino

Visit site
Hes only really got the one matt which isnt coverd, which is the matt for him to stand on while eating his haynet.

There massive stables so ive put the water bucket in one corner which doesnt have matts, and he pees on his bed. So far his matts stay dry.

Im keeping an eye out though - if i or he sleeps i will imediatly change them round (i hope not) as its soo much more easier!! :p