have you ever wondered how you coped?

_daisy_

Visit site
been looking for a certain picture when I came accross some pics I took a while ago (well nearly 3years now) that I took when I was asking for some help on mud fever on here.

I used to keep all my horses on livery and 1 suffered terribly with MF. She would regularly have courses of antibiotics/painkillers. We moved shortly after the last bout in March 2007 and has lived out 24/7 since and hasnt had any MF since
grin.gif
Personally I dont know how neither her nor I coped with it.

S1030570.jpg

spike123

Visit site
it's interesting how some horses suffer mud fever in certain fields and then move not too far away and never suffer again. I know they say mud fever is bacterial but it's strange how it affects some places and not others.
With my own horse it's his past behaviour.When I first had him he was a real nightmare to handle and labelled dangerous.These days he is mostly really chilled and good to handle but I often look back and think how on earth did I manage to do anything with him at all and end up with such a great horse at the end of it.

Izzwizz

Visit site
Thats great if she suffers no more. She must feel so much happier now. Wonder if its anything to do with living out now compared to before.