Have you watched a video of your TB racing? well here you can!

cob&onion

Visit site
Whilst doing alot of research on my TBs past (discovering she never raced as too slow so couldn't go much further down that road) i became quite interested in it all and helped two friends track down there horses racing pasts. Even found videos of them racing.
Just type in horses racing name in the search bar and it will bring lists up with videos - at the side it will tell you jockey colours for your horse too :)
Sorry if everyone knows this already but thought it maybe useful for those who have yet discovered it :)
Enjoy
http://www.attheraces.com

Goya

Visit site
Sadly my old horse's racing is too long ago (back in the early 90s). I would have loved to have seen him racing. He is no longer on this earth and it would have been great. never mind
Do any of you know how to find vids/pics from that period?

Dowjones

Visit site
Love being able to see the video's for free :D
We have several ex racers and its great getting to see how they ran on the track. (even the ones that do finish paddy last) lol!

skint1

Visit site
I love watching my horse doing her thing, one time she came third and for a brief moment she had the lead. However, my unbridled joy was somewhat peed on when the race announcer said it was an exceptionaly slow race!

Keltic

Visit site
Thats brilliant, I would love to look at my mare racing but she raced back in the early 80's. Even a pic would do lol!! She is now 31 and still acts like a 3yo!! If anyone is up for a challenge her racing name was Kelly Thorpe.

kirstyl

Visit site
Whilst doing alot of research on my TBs past (discovering she never raced as too slow so couldn't go much further down that road) i became quite interested in it all and helped two friends track down there horses racing pasts. Even found videos of them racing.
Just type in horses racing name in the search bar and it will bring lists up with videos - at the side it will tell you jockey colours for your horse too :)
Sorry if everyone knows this already but thought it maybe useful for those who have yet discovered it :)
Enjoy
http://www.attheraces.com

Thanks for this! As others have said, i've watched on Racing Post but free is far better!

ladyt25

Visit site
Think our TB is too old (27) although i must look into trying to find any old tapes of him. His name doesn't even come up on the site, although he is listed on Racingpost website 9or at least was last time I checked) His name was Canta Corner. I'd love to see what he looked like as a fit racehorse and see what his jumping was like (not brilliant as I think he fell a couple of times! lol)

steph_fred

New User
Visit site
Thanks for this! I knew about racingpost but could never be bothered to sign up and pay! I've now just watched some great videos of marley racing, fab! Just wish Fred had some on there would've loved to have seen him but i think he only did 2 or 3 races as was too slow which i don't understand because he can certainly give marley a run for his money and marley did come within top 3 a lot!

king_of_diamonds

www.wordpress.com
Looking I do think it's great seeing them race! Shame you can't download the videos though!

I had an ex racer, Scout. He was always so quiet and a pleasure to work with and I checked him out on attheraces. He raced in blinkers, looked strong... Opposite of the horse I had at home in the stable!