Having to get rid of all 3 neddies- Sorry Self Indulgent

Frazer

Visit site
Had some very very bad bad news today! I have been told that my 3 neddies, along with my pony on full loan are going to have to be sold! Due to family cirumstances, having to pay for heatlh care! My mum sold one of my affilated ponies about 5 months ago now, and now im going to loose all of them!! Don't get me wrong its for a very good reason, but am just really not looking forward to finding them a new home. Sorry its so self indulgent, just thought id share it with you lot.

JustKickOn

Visit site
one of them things you just needed to say. understandable that your upset, but just think about the happiness and fun that they have given you, and will bring to other people once they are sold. im sure the new owners would let you visit once in a while. be strong for you, your horses and for your family.

good luck in finding them a new home.

Lizzie =] x

Frazer

Visit site
Thanks Lizzie! Yeah thats the way I just got to look at it! The pony needs a new home I suppose to go out jumping again, and maybe its just one of them things. Trying to find them homes locally and privatly though. So anyone in the S.E wanting a nice new neddie P.M me! Thanks

Frazer

Visit site
I might keep the warmblood and give him the winter off, stick him out on grass livery which some nice halage and feed! Out of the 3 he is the only one which would surive living out I think (with a tb, and a phatetic little arab x connamare pony) I think its more the money from the sale we need! But hopefully I can keep one! Thanks

lilpete

Visit site
Sorry to hear that, im in Kent, but not looking for a new horse im afraid. Who is the first horse in your signature? It looks just like a horse I used to own!