Haygrazer slow delivery?

Fransurrey

Visit site
Ordered two almost two weeks ago and nothing received. Have emailed and got no response. It's supposed to be a thank you gift and it's getting embarrassing that I haven't given her anything! Website said dispatch Tues or Thursday, so thought they'd be here, now. Is this usual for this company?

Fransurrey

Visit site
Have sent yet another email to ask for an answer to my query. Can't say I'm impressed with communication. I'll keep you posted!

Fransurrey

Visit site
Still no response, but package was on doorstep this afternoon with a 'repackaged by TNT' tape all over it in a bin bag and addressed wrongly, so who knows what went on! Suspect courier error as they're always getting our address mixed up with another of the same postcode.

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
Website said dispatch Tues or Thursday, so thought they'd be here, now.

Dispatch Tuesday or Thursday of this week, or of last week? Because if it's this week, and you're posting on Thursday that it's not arrived, then I think you're a bit impatient.

Over here in France, the only supplier I deal with who uses TNT is RS Components, and everything arrives the day after, so long as I order before 13h00 and it's in stock.

I've found TNT to be by far the most reliable of all the delivery services. Far better than DPD, DHL, UPS and La Poste (French post office).