Haynet

C.C.T

Visit site
Probably going to get absolutely pounded for this but I would like to tell you all about a new site called Haynet. On haynet, you can post blogs, photos and videos! There is also a forum as well as other stuff. Everyone on haynet is so friendly and helpful, which is more than can be said for this site at times, and I seriously suggest taking a look at it as long as you are not one of the 'bullies' on this site as you won't be accepted into our haynet community. So, if you too are fed up with the abuse you receive on here then move over to haynet!
*Let the abuse start* :(

PandorasJar

Visit site
:/

Not the best introduction for it. It would have been better to mention it and let the site speak for itself rather than stepping on another site to get there :confused:

Pan

Bikerchickone

Visit site
Charming! Advertise your site which is against Ts and Cs and then slate the site you're abusing to advertise your own!

Thanks but no thanks.

debsg

Visit site
Ummm not very ethical or very polite. :(
And a bit pot calling kettle........................................:D

Tricialen

New User
Visit site
Advertise your site which is against Ts and Cs and then slate the site you're abusing to advertise your own!
abs

tamsinkb

Visit site
Much as I agree that the OP is a bit odd / inflammtory - if the site she is talking about is hay-net (?) it's not her site - that was set up and is run by someone I went to school with and she is based in Sussex, not Scotland! I do visit the site and find it useful and interesting.

If OP has a problem with people on here why not either ignore them, or push the 'Ignore user button'?!?!

HowenEdward

Visit site
Haynet appears to have a thread about H&H, basically slating it and saying that all the people are down right rude :eek: Personally I think we are all pretty nice and friendly to each other- all forums get a little heated sometimes :p

HowenEdward

Visit site
Haynet is not good- they don't have organised sections for posts or anything and we certainly don't post very abusive messages as they are suggesting :mad:

Hopefully the site won't last long ;)

Vixen Van Debz

Visit site
I like Hay Net: been on it 6months or more and find the blogging community very supportive. I don't use the forums though. If I hadn't heard of it mind you, I would not be trying it out under OP's 'recommendation'!

leflynn

Visit site
I like Hay Net: been on it 6months or more and find the blogging community very supportive. I don't use the forums though. If I hadn't heard of it mind you, I would not be trying it out under OP's 'recommendation'!

Same here! Equally I don't get involved in the rather heated/lively debates that occur on here, I've got better things to spend my time doing than getting huffy with strangers on the internet ;)

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Haynet appears to have a thread about H&H, basically slating it and saying that all the people are down right rude :eek: Personally I think we are all pretty nice and friendly to each other- all forums get a little heated sometimes :p

They may be friendly ........but the OP appears to be a little antogonistic & possibly one of their not so friendly & aggressive posters............................ it must be the influence of the rude people she mixes with on H&H? ;)

C.C.T

Visit site

Laughing so much right now!!

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
Have a look at my post Jumping!!!!!! and see for yourself, I'm sure your smart enough to work it out:p

:confused: Whilst I would never say there hasn't been bullying on this forum (there has), your thread 'Jumping' consists of four or five posts, none of which are in the slightest bit offensive.

pookie

Visit site
:confused: Whilst I would never say there hasn't been bullying on this forum (there has), your thread 'Jumping' consists of four or five posts, none of which are in the slightest bit offensive.

She's talking about this one: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=462877

Seems to be a bit of mocking over the Parelli, but I admit I've only read the first couple of pages. Still, she continued posting threads after that one ;)

C.C.T

Visit site

It's the one further down, with lots of posts