He amazes me

Equi

Visit site
My lovely Jeds been off for a few weeks due to getting in a hoof fight and getting a kick on his bum. He was fine after a week and we just did a few hacks and walks and one “proper” ride about a week ago. Yesterday a friend decided to go to the beach with her kids pony so I said I’d meet her there but they ran late so me and Jed decided to just go ahead and have our hooley on our own. He was just perfect. Loads of dogs, wind surfers, scramblers (are they even allowed on beaches?) and he just didn’t care a hoot. Such bliss. And I was quite chuffed with myself getting on alone cause he doesn’t stand very still when out lol

Hard to imagine a mere year or so ago I couldnt even hack alone. This horse has turned my life around ❤️

2co4tco.jpg

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
What a lovely boy, exactly my idea of a wonder horse. I'm a hackaphobe due to too many scary experiences on a TB, Jeds is exactly what's needed to get me out of the schooling ring.

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
What a lovely boy, exactly my idea of a wonder horse. I'm a hackaphobe due to too many scary experiences on a TB, Jeds is exactly what's needed to get me out of the schooling ring.
I forgot to say well done to you! An amazing feat to get from where you were a year ago:)

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
Lovely post, I hope they don't close any more of our beaches, although I am over the other side so tend to go to Donegal. We are so lucky to have miles of sand to play on :)

Equi

Visit site
Thanks. It was a dreaded Tb that gave me the fear too 😂 Jeds half tb apparently alothough to look at him you can’t see it. But he does have some spark about him but it’s a safe spark he doesn’t get too silly and he trusts me impeccably. We’ve just got such a lovely bond my heart just swells.

Equi

Visit site
It really does. I do wish I could knock some sense into people I know who could be having the time of their life but are still stuck on a bad for them horse. But at the end of the day they need to come to their own conclusions (after they have been through every trainer in the country) like I did and all I can hope in the mean time is they don’t get hurt.