He Arrives On Friday

Fizzimyst

www.catsprotection.co.uk
My new horse
grin.gif

matti.jpg

Fizzimyst

www.catsprotection.co.uk
He was on project horses, he is the one who has sustained an injury to right hind suspensory ligament.

So lots of r & r before I can do anything with him, but hopefully he'll come right and I've got myself a nice little horse.

If he doesnt, then I've got myself a field ornament
grin.gif

Fizzimyst

www.catsprotection.co.uk
Do you know him?

There will be lots of updates and photos, and I'll be keeping in touch with his old owner too.

I said if he comes right, once he is up and running she can come and ride him, and she is always welcome to pop down and see him
grin.gif

Fizzimyst

www.catsprotection.co.uk
We went down to see him again today and pick up some of his bits and pieces, my daughter was picking grass for him and getting him to do his stretches lol
smile.gif

The first time we went to see him, I couldnt believe how gentle he was taking the grass from Fleur. Figgy would have had your whole hand in his mouth for a few blades of grass lol
shocked.gif

He'll even us out since we have a bay gelding, a bay mare, a chestnut mare and now a chestnut gelding
tongue.gif

Am really excited
grin.gif

joeanne

Visit site
It sounds like you needed a new neddie then, odd numbers never do it for me, hope chestnut mare likes her new matching boyfriend!