He has arrived!!!!

{97702}

Visit site
A very handsome lad who looks totally relaxed in his new surroundings. Good choice, Lev.

The photo in the back of the car brought a lump to my throat. Your girl on the left looks so much like my late Chloe even down to her expression, she was also a tuxedo. Give her a hug from me please.

That is Amy, she is around 12 years old now and is still as mad as anything! I spend most of my walks trying to stop her chasing deer, squirrels.... well, anything really :D A hug has duly been given, she is very appreciative x

{97702}

Visit site
How's he getting on today, Levrier? :D

He is being brilliant 😊 at the moment he is still quite quiet and subdued, I think he will come out of his shell as time goes on, but he is behaving wonderfully! Such a gentleman with the three girls, I left my laptop on camera when I went out to do the horse today and he didn’t make a sound 😊 lots of very boring footage of nothing 😂

twiggy2

Visit site
Well he has landed on his feet with you and the girls and I am sure you will be just as lucky to have him in your world.
He is very handsome amd I reckon there is lots of character in there just waiting to burst out when he realises it can.
Give him a squidge from me, I love a black pointy.