He turned into a bat….

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Cecils have both gone from floppy to upright in the space of a week!
I read it’s to do with the cartilage not being strong enough at first.
What breed is yours Splashgirl?

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
She’s very much what I planned to one day look for, Cecil was supposed to be scruffier.

yes i like the scruffy look but i have to brush her every day as the coat can get a bit matted if i miss a day, luckily she doesnt mind. she also gets grass seed caught in it and its quite difficult to get out where my short haired terrier is easy..cecil is gorgeous as he is

poiuytrewq

Visit site
yes i like the scruffy look but i have to brush her every day as the coat can get a bit matted if i miss a day, luckily she doesnt mind. she also gets grass seed caught in it and its quite difficult to get out where my short haired terrier is easy..cecil is gorgeous as he is
Yes, I love his hair now. It’s never what I’d have chosen (dad had a similar coat to yours) but I just adore the little chap so wouldn’t change him.
It’s also as your say super easy. He gets soaked or dirty, quick towel off and he’s back running round the carpet!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i have been watching the dressage with my hairy terrier on my lap and now have the arm of the sofa covered in burrs and grass seed ...i will have to give her a really good brush later once we have been out again, oh for a short coat!!!!!