Head Camera

Baccara

Visit site
After a very close encounter with a car out hacking today, does anybody have any advice regarding head cameras? Which is the best one to buy and how do they fit to my hat. Can anybody help me with the various types? Thanks

MrsNorris

Visit site
I bought a go pro for the same reason and I’ve had nothing but trouble with it. It’s the hero 7 white, and from day one it has just randomly switched off whilst we’re riding. The longest clip I ever got off it was about 18 mins, battery still has loads of charge when it stops, no rhyme or reason to it. I also broke the lens glass by barely tapping it against my car, and then discovered that it’s not replaceable, so the camera is now useless, it cost £120. I’d never buy another.

Last edited:

xDundryx

Visit site
I got a go pro Hero 3 for £60 on ebay, so one of the older ones, had no issues with it. I think the newer ones can be a bit glitchy

dixie

Visit site
I’ve got a cam box which works brilliantly and is discreet but I’ve also got a perfectly adequate bullet type cheap camera off eBay which is more visible to drivers.