Head torch

Luci07

Visit site
Bought mine on amazon. I wanted a rechargeable one. I use it for dog walking at 5.30 in the morning and it is very powerful as we walk across unlit fields!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
My current one is a Creed. I bought it off ebay. It has rechargeable batteries but it didn't come with them and they were pretty expensive so be a bit wary of that.
It's brilliant. I poo pick and muck out by it.

Luci07

Visit site
Bought mine on amazon. I wanted a rechargeable one. I use it for dog walking at 5.30 in the morning and it is very powerful as we walk across unlit fields!
Sorry,..it was eBay and I can't share the link, but I chose a waterproof version and it was £10.73 plus post.

Darbs

Visit site

Yes, this. I have had one for a couple of years and they are fantastic, the light output is astonishing (just don't look at the horses with it, its so bright, they really don't like it). I have poo-picked a 3 acre field every night during the winter using this and its great. The batteries do loose there ability to hold a charge eventually but they are readily available on eBay or Amazon.

FlashyP

Visit site

jnb

Visit site
I have the Horseware baseball cap with LED lights, lasted ages on one set of batteries & kept head dry, bonus! I can’t be doing with the weight and wobbliness of a head torch tbh plus it squashes my fringe into crazy proportions

mandyroberts

Visit site
How do you know which ones won't blind the horses? Is there a lumens measurement that make sit safe? I have light but I always seem to miss bits of mud unless I have full daylight and plaiting in poor light is impossible (I'm not that good in perfect light!)

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site

skinnydipper

Visit site
I used to have a Tiga SL with separate rechargeable battery pack, there was a switch for low or full beam. Brilliant torch - it could light up the countryside but I balked at the price of a new battery pack when the old one died. I currently use a Fenix HL-50 when dog walking in the dark - neat little torch but not sure it would light up a field tho.