Headcollar for showing inhand?

Quarryview

Visit site
Hi, I have a 3 year old filly which I’ve owned a few months now who I wish to take to some local inhand shows to get her out and about. She can be quite strong but find her dually headcollar works lovely with her at home. My question is as she’s currently not bitted and in a bridle what should I be using to show her in which will give me some control. Her ground manners are generally very good but being so young she can at times get quite excited especially with new places, smells etc and I’m wondering what everyone else would recommend to show with to allow me some control if the excitement gets too much ?

Quarryview

Visit site
Thank you Fuzzy Furry, will look at a filly slip, dentist recently confirmed a couple wolf teeth which need removing so had been waiting to get these removed before bitting but leading off the noseband is a good suggestion.

Quarryview

Visit site
Thanks twobearsarthur, just turned 3, not had her very long and dentist confirmed some wolf teeth which need removing as in the way but was hoping to get her out and about in the interim.

Dave's Mam

Visit site
You can also use an in hand bridle with the noseband put through the bit loops as it looks neat with no bit & the lead on the noseband. I am sure my wee guy was shown as a 3yr old in this set up. Just looking for a pic.

Dave's Mam

Visit site
149457198_1554447768058877_126261641603607769_n.jpg

2015 & he was born 2012, so 3 years old, not bitted.

Peglo

Visit site
https://www.haflingersgb.com/showing-events

Hopefully that link works. Just a bit of information for showing. I’ve dabbled in showing my haflinger this year so it was nice to have a guide. I’ve only been able to enter height classes though so I could likely turn up in anything but since I bought a haflinger I wanted to try and do it right. ? ( or as close to proper that I can be bothered ?) have fun.