Headset/earpiece for teaching - recommendations, please

Britestar

Visit site
Our Riding Club had the WHIS ones, and they work really well.

We have 4 ear pieces, so that we can use them in jumping and xc lessons, as well as dressage.

Bayneddie

Visit site
Thanks Britestar.
Ideally we'd like two-way ones and those by WHIS are out of our price range. Im hoping someone will tell me the Ceecoach ones are great...

case895

Visit site
I bought a cheap set for £50 and its fine. The instructor needs to remember that to pause before speaking or the first word will get clipped.

Bertolie

Visit site
Case885 can I ask what make yours are and where you bought them? I have some hearing loss and something like this would be great in my lessons as I struggle to hear my instructor sometimes.

CPayne

Visit site
I have the Ceecoach ones and like them. I didn't used to be able to hear at the far end of the arena but fine now and you can change them so only one is two way and you can add more units if you need to as well.

case895

Visit site
Case885 can I ask what make yours are and where you bought them? I have some hearing loss and something like this would be great in my lessons as I struggle to hear my instructor sometimes.

They were from Argos and as cheap as chips. I have hearing loss too, my former instructor had a quiet voice, the school was on a wind swept hillside and most lessons were in the dark so I could not see her speak. Experiment with auto transmit and push to talk for instructor (depends on background noise).