"HEALING" and "GOOD LUCK" VIBES PLEASE

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Well "touchwood" we have been on course for getting all three of our foals ready in time for our Scottish Futurity on Thursday. HOWEVER tonight Fancyman managed to get a knock in the stable, so now has a small haematoma on the top of his leg (about an inch sticking out!).....talk about upset....
frown.gif
We have no idea how he managed to do it because he was fine before hand.

We have put on cold compresses and some Tensolvet tonight, but I am dubious about this coming down in time for Thursday. He is not lame but obviously if this does not go down then our chances for taking him on Thursday look pretty slim......
frown.gif
frown.gif
and his owners are obviously disappointed that this has happened now...
frown.gif

So if anyone has any miracle cures please let me know. In the meantime if you have any spare vibes please send them in our direction...
crazy.gif
frown.gif

I am already on tenderhooks because I have been worried about getting them there and back in one piece (I hate taking the mares and foals off the premises, which is why we normally dont do these kind of things), and now this has happened...
frown.gif
frown.gif

cruiseline

www.ipcmedia.com
lots of healing vibes and good luck, finger crossed it comes down and he is OK, I know what you mean about taking mare and foal away from the yard, it really is a headache. Its the loading and unloading that I hate. My Balou filly foal jumped off the top of the ramp at The Grange, right on top of me!!!! At least she had a soft landing and I had a perfect foal foot print on my thigh for ages

Do you know anyone who has a laser, it works wonders.