Heated Gloves - Any Good?

sevenoceans

Visit site
I have one for skiing Brilliant stuff but didn't know they do for horse riding...

The one i have for skiing has those Heart shaped gel pad which u can put in microwave, then u put in the pockets of the internal gloves and it lasts for hours... got them in Verbier though!

filly190

Visit site
I have heard of the little pads you can put inside your gloves and boots and reports back where that they worked.

In the depths of winter I muck out in rubber gloves and my hands stay lovely and warm, I dont think I'd dare be seen riding in them though!

demia8

Visit site
I have Raynauds (bad blood circulation in my hands) and the below company have been recommended by the Raynauds association. They come in all sizes and they are waterproof! Perfect for around the yard etc! They are £39.95
www.bewell.co.uk

Let me know what you think!

equibabe20

Visit site
www.maplin.co.uk sell the heated gloves for 9.99 and the heated waistcoats for 19.99 and are water resistant, I'm thinking about getting some, for £10 you can't go wrong
smile.gif

seaofdreams

Visit site
i also have Raynauds so would also be very interested to see what people think of heated gloves as the only ones i can find are like £300 which is a little steep, i brought a couple of them hand warmers at your horse live yesturday and sealskin waterproof gloves which i tried out today and i have to say they were great buy would love a heated pair