Heated Insoles

khalswitz

Visit site
I got my SS some standard one use ones that heat up on exposure to air. Have used the glove versions shoved into my wells before and they are lovely.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
I had some heated insoles and gloves. I got them from Fur, Feather and Fin. Complete waste of money. My feet are always cold, even in the summer. I've yet to find something that works. At the moment I'm riding in normal thermal socks, boot sock thingys and Dubarry style boots as can't fit all that lot under my usual riding boots. I'm just outside the cold pain barrier :smile3:

khalswitz

Visit site
I had some heated insoles and gloves. I got them from Fur, Feather and Fin. Complete waste of money. My feet are always cold, even in the summer. I've yet to find something that works. At the moment I'm riding in normal thermal socks, boot sock thingys and Dubarry style boots as can't fit all that lot under my usual riding boots. I'm just outside the cold pain barrier :smile3:

Jings your circulation is poor!! I would chat to a doctor - a friend hada horse whose feet were always freezing to the point where she would stumble and they assumed she would struggle with proprioception. Turned out to be spinal nerve damage causing a dermatome pattern of reduced circulation in the periphery. I'd get it checked!!

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Jings your circulation is poor!! I would chat to a doctor - a friend hada horse whose feet were always freezing to the point where she would stumble and they assumed she would struggle with proprioception. Turned out to be spinal nerve damage causing a dermatome pattern of reduced circulation in the periphery. I'd get it checked!!

Shouldn't you of started that post with 'Don't want to scare the life out of you but' :biggrin3:

P.S I only understood about 6 words in that, the ones with more than two sylabuls......

khalswitz

Visit site
Shouldn't you of started that post with 'Don't want to scare the life out of you but' :biggrin3:

P.S I only understood about 6 words in that, the ones with more than two sylabuls......

Probably should have... Sorry. My mum ha vet poor circulation too, bits yours does sound worse.

Sorry, basically she had spinal nerve damage leading to the associated part of the body having reduced nervous tone, and therefore the blood supply was constantly poor to that area. It's not particularly common, but you do sound like you have particularly cold feet - might be worth just getting checked? Reduced circulation in the limbs isn't good for you, regardless of the cause!! (And sorry if I scared you, in all seriousness likely just your physiology rather than a problem, but if you feel that uncomfortable I would maybe chat to your gp at least)

Tempi

Visit site
They have a little battery pack that goes on your leg - I've tried them and they do warm up nicely but doubt battery pack would fit round my leg inside a boot/Welly hence not used them yet