Heather Dunning - anyone know her....

Rudey

Visit site
I would love to be able to get in touch with her. This is a lady with magic hands!
grin.gif
Heather Dunning use to live in Alkborough, North Lincolnshire. Heather is well known in our area as a 'back lady'. I know she was into point-2-pointing. I think 4 years or so ago, she moved away from our area, I heard she went to Sheffield.
confused.gif
I have tried a number of other back people, be it chiropractors or muscular trained, and they just don't do the job like Heather!
frown.gif

Here's my plea
grin.gif
...... I'm hoping Heather is either on here, or somebody knows her, so I can get in touch and invite her to look over my two horses. I'm willing to pay her travel costs on top! I could always drum up some numbers at the yard for further horses to look at if it's not viable to travel just for two! Please please PLEASE
grin.gif
xx

hadfos

Visit site
I do know her and i rang a long time ago for her to see my boy and she isnt doing it anymore!Have you tried Nicola Bagley??she is very good!

Rudey

Visit site
Oh mannnnn you jest
frown.gif
I was really hoping I could get her to do my boys. Blast
frown.gif

Oh I've never heard of Nicola Bagley before. Where is she from? Is she muscular or a chiropractor as I'd prefer the latter. Never really thought much to muscular therapists/physios when I'm wanting just a general MOT on my horses. Totally different matter if they have muscle issues which need treatment mind!
cool.gif

How much is she? Can I have her number please? xx
grin.gif

Trinbum

New User
Visit site
Hi Heather is definatley still doing her thing she treated my horse only yesterday , not sure if she is taking on new clients but always worth an ask 07872 068540 , hope this helps
I would love to be able to get in touch with her. This is a lady with magic hands!
grin.gif
Heather Dunning use to live in Alkborough, North Lincolnshire. Heather is well known in our area as a 'back lady'. I know she was into point-2-pointing. I think 4 years or so ago, she moved away from our area, I heard she went to Sheffield.
confused.gif
I have tried a number of other back people, be it chiropractors or muscular trained, and they just don't do the job like Heather!
frown.gif

Here's my plea
grin.gif
...... I'm hoping Heather is either on here, or somebody knows her, so I can get in touch and invite her to look over my two horses. I'm willing to pay her travel costs on top! I could always drum up some numbers at the yard for further horses to look at if it's not viable to travel just for two! Please please PLEASE
grin.gif
xx