Heather Moffat FlexEE saddle - any good?

Serephin

Visit site
I am considering getting one of the new Heather Moffat FlexEE soft tree saddles. I have been riding in my barefoot cheyenne for years and love it, but I fancy a more conventional looking saddle and these look great and are at a really good introductory price (which makes my wallet happy too).

I have a cob, he has a very big shoulder, but does have some withers.

So, has anyone got one? heard any feedback, good or bad? Do they need to be fitted? My cheyenne didn't as it will fit most horses.

Chocolate ice cream for everyone!

Tammytoo

Visit site
My friend has one on her coloured cob and they both love it! They do two different sizes as well as 3 seat sizes so it would probably be best to get one from an approved agent who will fit it for you.

I want to get one as well, but I need to sell my dressage saddle first!

Serephin

Visit site
My friend has one on her coloured cob and they both love it! They do two different sizes as well as 3 seat sizes so it would probably be best to get one from an approved agent who will fit it for you.

I want to get one as well, but I need to sell my dressage saddle first!

That sounds good then - I have emailed a fitter that is not too far away from me, so hopefully she will get back to me soon.

I am hoping I can get a loan from the Hubby :D

Piglet

Visit site
I have one of hers on loan at the mo I really like it, a dressage saddle at an affordable price, what more could anyone ask for? Mine is coming this week (finally).

horsemad32

Visit site
I wouldn't touch ANY treeless without good pressure data on a wide range of horses. There're lots of treeless saddles out there that initially seem amazing, then cause pressure problems later on.

Piglet

Visit site
Fair point horsemad32, I can only speak from experience, I have had a Phoenix GP for several years and so far (touch wood) horse seems ok, I have a physio on a regular basis for my horse and she hadn't made any negative comments