Heavyweight turnout for fine welshie!?

TwyfordM

Visit site
Normally she's in amigo/horseware rugs as anything else slips back given her small shoulders and rubs but I'm struggling to find one over 200g in her size (4ft9) was recommended premier equine but again struggling to find any in her size!
Was looking to get 350g +, impossible???

TGM

Visit site
Maxima Equestrian have plenty of 400g turnout rugs in her size. They have fully adjustable front fastenings so should give a good fit round her shoulders and they have a low-rub nylon lining as well. Choice of standard neck, combo or detachable neck - heavyweight prices start from £44.99 including delivery whilst their sale is on.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Normally she's in amigo/horseware rugs as anything else slips back given her small shoulders and rubs but I'm struggling to find one over 200g in her size (4ft9) was recommended premier equine but again struggling to find any in her size!
Was looking to get 350g +, impossible???

My welsh A ---------I have a 4ft 9 Fal Goliath which are hard to find 450 gram though she has not worn it 2 years as not cold enough

I have 4 ft 9

no fill
l50grm
350 grm
450grm

WelshD

Visit site
I have an incredibly narrow chested Welsh B youngster I find that Mastas fit him well I think they do an Avante in a heavyweight

I've just invested in their Climatemasta rug for him, he takes a 4'9 but there was a supplier selling 5ft ones on ebay cheap and it fits very well, I am really imressed with it but obviously the liners are an extra

My small dinky Welsh A has this Shires heavyweight which is excellent, its a superb rug, his is two years old but looks new when its clean (when..) this company is great to deal with and are offering a free lightweight with this rug

http://www.twotimestackshop.co.uk/c...vyweight-turnout-combo-400g-2000-denier-brown

TelH

Visit site
My part bred Welsh is a 4ft9. She has got the medium weight Mark Todd pony turnout but you can also get a heavyweight pony turnout which I believe is 350g. I got mine from Amazon, might be worth looking on there.

TGM

Visit site
This is my pony in her Maxima HW Turnout, she is a bit bigger than yours, but whilst she has a wide barrel she has narrow shoulders. She has been in this rug since the beginning of December, out at nights in all this foul weather and the rug has kept her warm and dry, and not rubbed her a bit. (Excuse her photobombing boyfriend in the background!)

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
This is mine in her 350grm and she has an under rug when needed it is a fal slumberdown

2014-01-18%2014.48.55_zpsmp7ymv6y.jpg