Hector Loose schooling - what a calm child...........

S_N

Visit site
..........NOT!!!! These are not the best quality vids, as taken with digi camera - sorry. If you're looking for trot work - look closely, there is some I promise. Remember, he is NOT a big moving WB like most of the horses in this section - he's a free moving eventer - economical I call it
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
Obviously shocking quality - sorry that no one can see anything to comment on.......

*SN slinks off feeling unloved*

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
From what I can see he looks super - nice free movement and well balanced.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol - thank you!!

Was just looking him up on ABP and there is quite abit of Arab influence in his pedigree, that I had no idea about!! Will post the link

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
It's most bizarre; sometimes youtube will tell me I've got the wrong flash too, but if I close and reopen it's suddenly ok. Assume one of the parents has been messing around with the computer!!
I adore youtube; have been watching back to back episodes of Have I Got News For You, absolutely PMSL!!
grin.gif

Paul Merton is a GOD!!
grin.gif
Oh, I quite fancy Angus as well
blush.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I can't watch anything on Photobucket
frown.gif
Apparently I need a different flash thingy. Tried downloading new version but it still doesn't work. Any chance you can put your vid(s) on you tube??
tongue.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here...I'm forver asking people to download it on youtube...didn't want to get shouted at again
grin.gif