Hector's Proper Name

S_N

Visit site
Don't think I've shared this 'officially' with you all yet
confused.gif

It's Topholm Tribute - thank Coppertop for thinking of it!! The 'Top' bit is for Topper, the 'Holm' (I knocked the 'e' of it) is for home and the 'Tribute' is as a tribute to my Daddy for all his faith, support and love in and of me and for B's Daddy, Sportsnight, who, even though I never owned him, was quite possibly my horse of a lifetime! So all foalies that I breed will have the Topholm prefix - which will ultimately be the name of any stud that I start - it's all registered and is MINE, ALLLLLLLLLL Mine
grin.gif

Tia

Visit site
PMSL!! That's okay - I'm a patient person......just don't forget to tell me when you do tell us the big secret!! I could easily miss it as I have no benchmark on HOW big it is, LOL!!
laugh.gif

S_N

Visit site
Put it this way - one day I will be able to model as you once did!! Don't answer this - pm me if you have to, I've had rather too much to drink (on 2nd bottle of vino) and I don't want to say too much on open!

Theresa_F

Visit site
Lovely name and what a nice idea.

OH and I still wish Mr C was a mare - we would have loved to have a foal from him(her).

There are days when I still regret gelding Chancer, but there are more days that I am glad I did.

Good luck with the rest of your breeding - sure B will throw more beautiful babies.