Hello after long silence.

TrasaM

Visit site
Finally found password and though I'd pay a quick visit and see what's happing in HHO world.
Caught up on Adorable Alice and Ted adventure. They're all grown up now!
Seems a bit quieter here than it used to be though.
All well in our life. Cyprus Sam has become a veritable paragon of virtue and forgotten about most of his fears and well, fears😀 The delectable Princess Phoebe has grown up become very hairy and filled out maybe a little more than is good for her.
Currently trying not to let the incessant rain and wind get to me.
Typically last week I thought I was all set up for a front row seat to witness Ophelia on the Connemara coast but she decided to leave us off her tour. A whole day waiting in and then ..nothing!
Big cheery wave ~~~~~~ 👋👋

TrasaM

Visit site
Only dogs now I'm afraid. I put riding on hold due to my concern that the horse I was being given was overdue for retirement. Dipped back and very stiff in the shoulders and took ages to warm up. Unfortunately as she always behaved with me and I handled her well I didn't get any other choice. I really need to get back on board though as I discovered how riding unfit I was back in August when I went for a couple of hacks.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Thanks. :D

I still have my chestnut mare, how time has gone by, she's now 20! I also still have the two arabs including the gelding who I was persuaded to buy by this forum. He's fabulous, although a tad quirky. It turns out that listening to a bunch of horse enablers was a really good decision. :) The lovely grey needs some treatment for sarcoids, but the vet is positive about it, so I'm trying not to worry.

TrasaM

Visit site
What ..you allowed yourself to be talked into buying a horse by forum ��
Could do worse I suppose as there's a lot of experienced people on hand.
Great that it worked out.
Hope the sarcoids clear up.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I didn't need much pushing to be fair. I wasn't looking for a new horse, but he needed a home, he was just my type and I had a space... so my arm was gently twisted and he came home with me. :D

Thanks about the sarcoids, I hope so too.